Marketing and Program Coordinator Application
Do you want to change the world or at least part of it? Do you love collaborating on projects that make a difference to kids? If this sounds like you, this Marketing and Program Coordinator role could be perfect for you!
Boolean Girl is seeking an intelligent, energetic, passionate student to join us in the pursuit of our ambitious mission. The position requires flexibility, a Jill of all trades, a manager/worker who can juggle many priorities and get the job done.
You will be onsite, managing the day to day operations of Boolean Girl Summer camps and working to increase brand awareness and image through communications, marketing and public relations efforts.
MUST BE at least 21 Years old.
As an integrated member of the team the tasks will include the following:
- Day to day management of camps including execution of daily routines, parent communications and coordination of camp college and high school staff.
- Greet parents and work with kids
- Direct activities outside of classrooms: breaks, lunch, drop off and pick up
- Writing, editing, and producing content as summer camps progress.
- Capture pictures, videos and testimonials
- Create drip campaigns leading up to and following events
- Blog post and Newsletter creation / content creation for our audiences
- Consulting on brand storytelling
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Working on a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with focus on event management, communications, marketing or equivalent.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Leadership: As the onsite coordinator you will be the leader and manager of the camps.
- Communications: Must be able to effectively manage communications with parents, instructors, Boolean Girl management, and the campers.
- Marketing: Ability to simplify complex topics with proven track record creating great content in a visual, compelling, and creative way
- Creative, entrepreneurial vision
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment that generates original, compelling content
- Excellent communications skills
- Fill in the form below to apply.