Need help uploading your project? Follow these steps:
- Plug a USB drive into your Boolean Box computer. Use any of the four USB ports.
- A window should pop up "Removable media is inserted" asking if you want to Open in File Manager. Click OK.
- Open a second file manager window by clicking on the file folder icon on the top task bar near the Raspberry for the main menu. Alternatively, click on Accessories, File Manager on the main menu.
- In file manager find the file you want to post. Scratch files are usually under /home/pi/Documents/Scratch Projects.
- Copy and paste the file to the uSB drive.
- Remove the USB drive: in the upper right corner click on the arrow to eject the drive.
- Remove the drive and plug it into a computer connected to the internet.
- From the Share Project page on BooleanGirl.org, find the file and upload it.