Starting a club requires more than just a group of kids and a classroom. We give you all the tools you need to build and run a successful club.
We provide everything you need to run a great club
Teaching tools provide an “open and play” option for any school, community center, home-school organization, or even a neighborhood group. Our straightforward Scratch coding projects, instructional cards, and pre-configured and assembled Raspberry Pi kits make it easy for even nontechnical instructors to lead the programs.
- The coach and instructor get a copy of our club curriculum.
- Instructional coding cards are included for each student.
- Teaching manipulatives used in coding games including 50 teaching blocks (shown)
The Boolean box is great for an individual girl. In a club environment, you will need some additional equipment that is included in the classroom kit.
The supplemental equipment pack is what we use to teach classes at our neighborhood schools. Additions like portable monitors and battery packs make the whole club easy to pack up, move and store between uses.
- A Boolean Box kit for each girl
- A supplemental parts kit including extra LEDs, wires, and even spare cables (used in the electronics projects)
- A portable monitor for each girl, and
- A battery pack for each Boolean Box so you don’t have to run power cords all over the room